Re: [Public WebGL] Textures and mip-mapping question

On 13-04-19 04:26 AM, Kirill Prazdnikov wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue with texture mapping:
 Any texture which does not have the generateMipmap call rendered as black.

Also any non-power of two texture images rendered as black.
I use the latest Firefox build on windows.

I have read all the spec about texturing here:
http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/1.0/
And haven not found any mention about the fact that only power-of-two textures supported and all mip-maps have to be generated.

Is there intended or probably a bug in Firefox ?

What Florian said; plus: if you open the Web Console, make sure JS warnings are enabled, and reload your page, you will get a detailed warning message about why your texture is being rendered as black.

Benoit

Thanks
  -Kirill