Re: [Public WebGL] Manual WebGL Conformance Tests

On 17/04/2013, at 5:40 AM, Gregg Tavares <gman@google.com> wrote:

That would be awesome.

Unfortunately that project looks abandoned. > 2 yrs since last commit

If you're talking about reftests in general, they have been in WebKit/Blink for a long while now, and there is a big effort at W3C around them.

Look around in LayoutTests for:

testname.html
testname-expected.html

In order to have them as part of the WebGL test suite will rely on the browser testing system, unfortunately.

Dean

I'm sure we can figure out something, even if we need browser specific glue for a while.