Re: [Public WebGL] For review: ANGLE_timer_query extension

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Rémi Arnaud <jsremi@gmail.com> wrote:
The handles are not hidden at all. They are not just available independently, but in a bloc.
Which serves no purpose whatsoever other than introducing an indirection for indirections sake. That's why it's stupid. And you don't need to provide a query pool class because users can and will write that themselves if they want to. You're not solving anything with that.

Anyways, I would recommend you stop using this tone - not many people would be able to even dialog with someone like you - calling thing stupid because they introduce a change is how things are done is ... stupid?
I told you to drop it. I've stated and restated why it's a stupid idea. But you won't let it go. I don't have to talk about the stupid idea, and I certainly don't have to condone it. So if that's your favorite idea, by all means, without me.