[Public WebGL] WebGL Capture

I recently needed to try to create a reduced test case from a larger app so I wrote this library that captures all the WebGL calls and generates a HTML/_javascript_ with just those calls to reproduce the scene.

It's very alpha but I have managed to capture a few things.

I suspect Ben Vanik will eventually add something similar and better to either the WebGL Inspector or the Google Web Tracing Framework but for the time being, if you find this useful it's here

https://github.com/greggman/webgl-capture