Re: [Public WebGL] OUT_OF_MEMORY error in 1.0.1/conformance/reading/read-pixels-test

IIRC the tests have been written to use a reasonable (less than 60meg) amount of memory.

The spec unfortunately makes it possible for every function to generate GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY period and still be technically spec compliant.

In other words, according to the spec an implementation could to this

GLenum glGetErrror() { return GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY; }
void glBindBuffer(...) { /* no-op */ }
void glBindTexture(...) { /* no-op */ }
void glTexImage2D(...) { /* no-op */ }
void glDrawArrays(...) { /* no-op */ }