From: owner-public_webgl@khronos.org [mailto:owner-public_webgl@khronos.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Gilbert
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:26 AM
To: public webgl
Subject: [Public WebGL] OUT_OF_MEMORY error in 1.0.1/conformance/reading/read-pixels-test

On some mobile devices, we're hitting a couple errors followed by a gl.OUT_OF_MEMORY error in the "check reading with lots of drawing" section. This is AFAIK spec-compliant behavior, so I believe the test should be changed to gl.flush() after each draw call, which seems to have fixed it for me.

Thoughts?

-Jeff