Re: [Public WebGL] video/tv production issues

As far as I know none include alpha channel support. What you'd usually do is chroma keying.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Mark Callow <callow.mark@artspark.co.jp> wrote:

On 2013/03/12 20:06, Florian Bösch wrote:
I'm getting some interest in the video/television industry to the effect of using WebGL.

I have a related question.

Do any of the video formats used on the web support an alpha channel? I want to do shaped video.

Regards

    -Mark