Re: [Public WebGL] Matrix objects in JavaScript

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
You do realize that window.getComputedStyle(element).transform is a string that looks something like "matrix(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)" or whatnot?
I did not, anyway, the point is that rotate(source, angle, target) does not create temporaries in the form of allocated objects, which is good. I thought my comment made that clear, but here, I can repeat it: allocations == bad, don't do it, not even once.