Re: [Public WebGL] Matrix objects in JavaScript

Btw, am working on Typecast v0.2 ; hope to release in the next few weeks.

We will be adding a Vector Type to the library, so this conversation has been very helpful. Thanks!

Please do let us know what you would want from a Vector/Matrix object type!

BishopZ
http://www.typecastjs.org/