Re: [Public WebGL] Matrix objects in JavaScript

I have been arguing on public-fx that we are better off without a browser-supported matrix library because this is best done in JS both from the perspective of performance (giving it a bit of time for JS toolchains to solve roadblocks) and from the perspective of flexibility and not blessing an arbitrary choice of matrix library over other ones (and a poor one at that).

Benoit