Re: [Public WebGL] Matrix objects in JavaScript

I have to say I can not think of any reason for native matrix objects to be implemented by browser vendors unless those objects (a) provide a significant performance gain over custom code, and (b) are compatible with WebGL.

Matrix operations that work on typed arrays are very fast already if the code is optimised, and it is relatively easily to avoid creating new type arrays when needed.