Re: [Public WebGL] postfix for names in WEBGL_* extensions

I feel like we've had this conversation before.

For the record I share Gregg's opinion that the suffixes are redundant within the context of WebGL, and I would have preferred them to be removed. I can't, however, see any reasonable way to do that now without either breaking a lot of existing apps (which is not an option) or having some cut off point where the naming convention suddenly changes (which is awkward at best.) Given that, the current convention isn't so offensive that I would push for it to be changed.