Re: [Public WebGL] postfix for names in WEBGL_* extensions

The OpenGL convention is that extension FOO_extension_name contains
enumerants GL_BAR_FOO and function names glBarFOO. That was the
rationale for changing the suffixes in WEBGL_draw_buffers even though
the enumerants and functions are all specified by EXT_draw_buffers.
Personally, I prefer this convention for consistency.

Changing the names in community approved extensions like
WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc is not feasible because there is code
already out there referencing them. However, changes could be made in
draft extensions if there is strong feeling about adopting a
particular convention.

-Ken