Re: [Public WebGL] postfix for names in WEBGL_* extensions

My understanding has been that we adopt the WEBGL Pre/Postfixes if the behavior of the WebGL extension differs from the behavior of the underlying extension. This is usually due to additional restrictions being placed on the WebGL variant for security or compatibility reasons.