Re: [Public WebGL] Typed Arrays

The typed array tests in the WebGL conformance suite, under
https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/typedarrays/
, verify that typed arrays behave identically in all browsers.

Earlier snapshots of these conformance tests, under
https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/conformance-suites/ , contain
more or fewer of these tests. The tests were arrived at with
discussion from all major browser vendors implementing WebGL and the
expectation is that they will all pass these tests 100% at some point
in the near future.

-Ken