Re: [Public WebGL] Typed Arrays

Nice Joshua,

But i need to know which browsers implement which typed arrays. I write some code here to know which typed arrays constructor exists at browser. I tested at Safari, Chrome, IE 10 and Firefox and all these browser have all constructors (Int8Array, Uint8Array, Int16Array, Uint16Array, Int32Array, Uint32Array, Float32Array, and Float64Array).

Indeed check typed arrays constructor doesn't mean that it work right.