Re: [Public WebGL] Context loss events and multi canvas rendering

Listening for context lost events on the context itself seems like the
best and most correct solution. If that's supported, would
DrawingBuffer need to support them? I don't think so.

Web workers seem to be able to actually listen for events (see the
onconnect message in
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/workers.html#handler-sharedworkerglobalscope-onconnect
), so hopefully adding an event handling mechanism to
WebGLRenderingContext would not cause any issues with using WebGL in
workers.

-Ken