Re: [Public WebGL] EME and its interaction with WebGL

My understanding from the business perspective is that EME will restrict high quality/ high resolution content, but will still provide lower quality video as fallback when the system fails to setup a fully secured pipeline.

In other words, just like Benoit says, webGL may never be allowed access to EME content - but will still be able to use lower quality videos of the same content. After all, I see no harm in letting the content provider decides which quality of video they want to allow on a spinning cube, rather than full screen as intended to be experienced :-)

Regards
- Remi