Re: [Public WebGL] EME and its interaction with WebGL

A few clarifying questions:

Does "EME" stand for "embedded media element"?

Does the video element obey the same-origin policy, or use CORS headers? It sounds like you're describing the cross domain tainting business.

Also curious about the larger context of this question.

-Won