Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal: merge new typed-arrays-in-workers test to 1.0.2

Since there weren't any objections, and since bugs in this area were
discovered in a large, real-world WebGL application (MapsGL), I've
merged this test into the 1.0.2 conformance suite so that we
collectively test this functionality sooner rather than later:

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/211

-Ken