Re: [Public WebGL] OES_texture_float_linear and OES_texture_half_float_linear extension proposals

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Mark Callow <callow.mark@artspark.co.jp> wrote:
so I question how supportable OES_texture_float_linear will be outside of desktop implementations

As of Jan 21. 2013 According to  http://www.glbenchmark.com/
  • OES_texture_half_float: supported by 782/1180 devices
  • OES_texture_float: supported by 733/1180 devices
  • OES_texture_half_float_linear: supported by 417/1180 devices
  • OES_texture_float_linear: supported by 0/1180 devices