Re: [Public WebGL] Behavior of texImage2D on DOM element not ready to give an image surface

On 13-02-04 02:05 PM, Mark Callow wrote:

On 13/02/04 10:43, Benoit Jacob wrote:

So, I am in favor of 2). Opinions, anyone else?

I'm pretty sure that's what we decided last time this was discussed.
Ah, right. Hadn't read enough of the thread the first time.

It seems that the main unresolved question was what dimensions the texture should have (as a failed upload from DOM element could leave us with no dimensions). 1x1 or something else? I don't have any opinion there.

Benoit

Regards

    -Mark

--
注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、 再配信または情報の使用を固く禁じております。エラー、手違いでこのメールを受け取られましたら削除を行い配信者にご連絡をお願いい たし ます.