[Public WebGL] Renaming "webglcontextlost" and friend (Was: [whatwg] Hardware accelerated canvas)

This is a question for WebGL in the context of some changes we need in the
2D space:

So long story short, there are cases where, however hard we try, hardware
is going to abandon us and clear the 2D canvas state.

WebGL fires a "webglcontextlost" event (using a WebGLContextEvent object,
though its one special attribute is not used for this event) when the
context is lost, and then a "webglcontextrestored" event when the hardware
comes back from lunch (same deal with the event object).

It seems like it'd be good if we could reuse that for 2D, ideally though
without the "webgl" prefix and just using a regular Event object rather
than WebGLContextEvent. If we do that, it'd be ideal if we could also
change WebGL to be consistent with the more generic terms and similarly
use regular Event objects. Is that possible?