Re: [Public WebGL] mobile support emulation

Just fyi, as this is somewhat related, in Firefox, in about:config you
can set webgl.min-capability-mode and webgl.disable-extensions. But that
is much more drastic than just adjusting to typical mobile device
capabilities, so it might not be that useful here.

Benoit