[Public WebGL] mobile support emulation

A lot of mobiles still do not support WebGL and there's this topic how WebGL will never run properly on mobiles. I've had an idea to mitigate the problem.

Google Chrome already includes an "Overrides" settings dialog that sets the UA and its screen metric from a profile. I would propose to extend this functionality to include:

- WebGL extensions/capabilities being disabled for a device profile appropriately
- A device profile would include a performance metric (collected from the actual device) and all WebGL operations would be slowed down artificially to match that profile.

This would make it much easier to successfully target mobiles and to help users awareness of the limitations they face when targeting mobiles both in terms of capabilities and performance.