Re: [Public WebGL] Please make the ArrayBufferView constructor visible

On 12/10/12 3:27 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
I don't think there is one, other than just adding more stuff to the
global namespace.  I don't think that's that big of a problem.  I
suspect the reason why NoInterfaceObject got added is that there wasn't
much of a reason to have it exposed... likely people didn't think of
instanceof checks :)

-Boris