Re: [Public WebGL] y-orientation for texImage2D from HTML elements

On 2012/12/07 17:20, Florian Bösch wrote:
The viewport rendered to an FBO's attached texture starts at 0,0 bottom/left. OpenGL *does* specify things as bottom up.
Your point? I cannot see what this has to do with attempting to classify applications; it is orthogonal to what I wrote.