Re: [Public WebGL] Implement extension EXT_frag_depth in WebGL

No objections here. Slight concern that it seems to be supported on
very few mobile devices.

FYI, implementing this will require changes to ANGLE's shader
translator, similar to how OES_standard_derivatives was implemented.
This means it'll be slightly more work to expose it than other
extensions.

-Ken