Re: [Public WebGL] Antialiasing being disabled on some Mac OS hardware

Gregg

Hellz yeah. For all kinds of reasons.

Beers for life for whoever writes that. On me!

Tony Parisi
CTO at Large
415.902.8002

On Nov 30, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Gregg Tavares (社用) <gman@google.com> wrote:

Just an idea, but someone could write a stub js library. AlwaysGiveMeAntiAliasing.js

That would check if the driver gave an anti-aliased backbuffer and if not magically faked it with one of the mentioned workarounds.

Fun weekend project?

Even if the bugs get fixed there are reasons you might want to use the other techniques

:-)