Re: [Public WebGL] Antialiasing being disabled on some Mac OS hardware

On 01/12/2012, at 5:00 AM, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com> wrote:

If you are passionate about getting this fixed you need to make noise where Apple can hear you.

.... and that place is

If antialiasing is important to you please file a report there. Maybe Ken could share the bug ids that he filed on this? That way any new bugs could reference them which helps them get screened faster.

Don't worry about filing duplicates. Consider that a vote for the importance. Also, don't be put off by the fact you'll likely get told it is a duplicate and then not see any updates. That's an unfortunate part of our external bug system. Be assured that Apple really does notice and track everything filed on that site.

This goes for all Apple OpenGL and WebGL bugs (including "Please support WebGL").

Sorry for the email flood but there is one last thing. If you do file a bug on WebGL, please note the bug id and email it to me (off-list). The people who screen our bugs are not necessarily experts in whatever the topic is, so I can maybe help it get processed faster. Also, I want to know about any problems with WebGL :)

Dean

Oh, and please attach a complete system profile. It's essential that we know your hardware and OS configuration.