Re: [Public WebGL] Antialiasing being disabled on some Mac OS hardware

Hi Florian,

Yes I caught all that chatter earlier in the thread. Thanks for reminding the group. But I'm hoping for a more native solution, ideally.

That being said, in the meantime...

1. I wonder what the performance impact will be of implementing any of those in _javascript_ vs. native or hardware? Any thoughts (or better yet, data)?

2. Also it would nice if folks who are creating examples of these techniques post them publicly. If somebody has something specifically wired into the Three.js post-processing flow that would be immediately helpful as I do most of work in Three.js

Tony