Re: [Public WebGL] Parallelizing the WebGL conformance tests

Cool! This will be a great stress test if nothing else.

Given that Firefox is now enforcing limits on the number of live WebGL
contexts, and Chrome is likely to do the same soon, will it be
necessary to author the conformance suite so that no combination of N
tests use more than, say, 16 contexts concurrently? :)

-Ken