Re: [Public WebGL] media-playback-requires-user-gesture property

Is this something set by the embedding browser?

This doesn't seem to me to be a WebGL-specific issue. What if the web
application doesn't display the video element in the web page, instead
drawing it to a 2D canvas? There would be no way for the user to
interact with the video and start it.

What WebKit-based mobile browsers enable this flag? Do any non-WebKit
mobile browsers do something similar?

-Ken