Re: [Public WebGL] Parallelizing the WebGL conformance tests

I'm not sure if I understand what problem you're trying to solve. You can always download the tests and run them locally if the network is acting up. Either pass the appropriate flags to your browser of choice to allow it to load files locally or run a simple http server. python out of the box seems to work

   git clone git://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL.git
   cd WebGL/sdk/tests
   python -m SimpleHTTPServer&
   path/to/browser http://localhost:8000/webgl-conformance-tests.html?run=1

python's simple server is somewhat slow. the node http-server one is very fast.