Re: [Public WebGL] Fixing the MDN articles

Thanks for catching this.

The problem was that these samples are stored on a separate server, and it appears that due to a IT issue we are unable to access them for the time being.

As a hotfix, I moved the sample to my people.mozilla.org account and fixed it there.

http://people.mozilla.org/~bjacob/mdn_samples_webgl_sample8/index.html

I updated the MDN page's link to it.

Thanks,
Benoit