Re: [Public WebGL] Overload set() with a numeric value.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com> wrote:
As you can see, there's a several orders of magnitude difference, but it comes with the additional memory overhead. This is attainable with a simple overload operation. Performance matters.

Oops, s/This/However, there's a great performance gain/

Cheers,
Jussi

Cheers,
Jussi

- Andre

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Jussi Kalliokoski