Re: [Public WebGL] Should GLfloat and GLclampf be typedefs for "unrestricted float"?

I mean that unless you have color buffer half float, ES is clamping 0-1 all the way. texture float as a rendertarget is currently not clamped in WebGL desktop (but it shouldn't even be available to attach as target without color buffer float). A lot of demos rely on texture float RTT and non-clamping behavior. Those demos will have to be updated to also acquire the color buffer float extension. If either clamping is observed for a float RTT with a texture float but without a color buffer float or the target for a float RTT is throwing invalid FBO then a lot of demos will suddenly break.