Re: [Public WebGL] Should GLfloat and GLclampf be typedefs for "unrestricted float"?

On 11/19/12 8:44 AM, Florian Bösch wrote:
I point it out because once the color buffer extension becomes
available, the clamping tests will need reworking. Currently WebGL
clamps regardless.

As _currently_ specified, WebGL throws when passed a non-finite float. Is that what you mean by "clamps"? (I sort of doubt it, but maybe I'm just not understanding.)

-Boris