On 2012/11/12 14:16, Gregg Tavares (社用) wrote:

Nearly every mainstream 3D lets you open multiple views in multiple windows. Just setting the viewport is not enough. Here's some examples
Thank you. Those are exactly the more concrete use cases I was looking for.

Just changing the viewport on a single canvas would severely restrict what you can do.
I was not suggesting we should not support rendering to multiple canvases.

Regards

    -Mark