Re: [Public WebGL] Antialiasing being disabled on some Mac OS hardware

Benoit,

I apologize for disclosing what was considered a security issue by the
Mozilla team. On the Chrome team this was not considered a
high-priority security issue because it does not appear to be possible
to control (or, generally, interpret) the garbage that can
occasionally be seen, and the associated bug report is publicly
visible. However, developers have already begun to notice that Chrome
no longer supports antialiasing on some Mac OS hardware, and to
complain. For this reason, I felt it was important to communicate
publicly the reasons for this change.

-Ken