Re: [Public WebGL] Antialiasing being disabled on some Mac OS hardware

Ken,

Thanks for the work investigating this issue and for reporting it to us
a few days before publicly disclosing it.

However, I would like to point out that we usually cooperate across
browser vendors on the timing of public disclosures of security bug.

This being a bug exposing data in video memory to content, it is
automatically rating 'high' in our security ratings.

I guess we'll make it a priority now to deploy the corresponding
blacklist rule to Firefox users ASAP. So far I had planned to let it
wait for the next release.

Benoit