Re: [Public WebGL] Antialiasing being disabled on some Mac OS hardware

Potentially -- but I personally would not be comfortable substituting
FXAA for MSAA as Chrome's antialiasing implementation for WebGL. It
doesn't provide high quality enough results in all cases. I'm thinking
about MapsGL in particular, which draws fine vector lines and text.
(As it happens, the MapsGL team has implemented their own iterative
antialiasing algorithm, insulating themselves from this change to the
WebGL implementation.)

One developer suggested on http://crbug.com/137303 that WebGL should
just expose all of the antialiasing options on the hardware and let
the developer choose. Maybe this is something that should be discussed
here.

-Ken