Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLTF: Proposal for a WebGL transmission format

Hey Patrick,

Great job, I am impressed, that was quick !
I'll setup a separate mailing list.

Yes, a pull request is very welcome.
But in the meantime, let's discuss offline the details of integration of your engine.

Thanks so much for your contribution !

Fabrice.