Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal for a WebGL JSON format

Hey Tony,

Glad to see your interest on this !.

For now the goal is to get community feedback, thus this is open to everyone !.
This thread is a good point to start, but for more follow-up, github issues can be filed against the documentation.

Based on the traction this project might get, the question of going more involved with Khronos could indeed eventually happen but we're not there yet.

Thanks,
Fabrice.