Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLTF: Proposal for a WebGL transmission format

https://github.com/fabrobinet/collada2json/wiki/WebGLTF indicates
there is no compression of the binary portion of the meshes. I would
like to strongly recommend using the webgl-loader project for this
purpose: https://code.google.com/p/webgl-loader/ . It's been
demonstrated in the Google Body project that this technique achieved
excellent compression results and run-time performance, and since then
the compression ratio has been improved even further.

-Ken