Re: [Public WebGL] WebGLTF: Proposal for a WebGL transmission format

Note that you can pack both the JSON and the binary blobs into one array buffer. A format I'm using is built like this: <uint: length of json string> <json> <buffers>

Where the json part contains offsets/lengths of the buffers relative to the start of the binary part.