Re: [Public WebGL] texImage2D on unfinished images and video

> Unfortunately if you do that via a console.log you may spam the console
> with warnings about intended behavior in the case of Gregg's no-op video
> playlist example.

Would it be a viable approach to log the warning only once, or only once per image/video? I don't really know what's happening behind the scenes but it seems to me that when a browser decides to create a 1x1 texture (or perform a no-op) then it should still have a handle to the offending incomplete image. So, maybe it can attach some "already logged" state to the image to avoid spamming the console.