Re: [Public WebGL] CORS and resource provider awareness

On 2012/11/01 1:36, John Bauman wrote:
That's definitely one way to do it, but there are many other ways to implement that. For example doing a copy to another buffer on the CPU, or making a copy-on-write copy of the data. Otherwise, any code that uploaded data to the GPU during the course of a frame would be really slow.

Or have the CPU copy the data to the GPU memory while the GPU continues working on the command buffer.

Regards

    -Mark

Please note that, due to the integration of management operations following establishment of our new holding company, my e-mail address has changed to callow.mark<@>artspark<.>co<.>jp. I can receive messages at the old address for the rest of this year but please update your address book as soon as possible.