Re: [Public WebGL] texImage2D on unfinished images and video

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Gregg Tavares (社用) <gman@google.com> wrote:
Is that more developer friendly? It means if you want to show the same frame between videos you have to do extra work.

I'm a little unclear on what you're referring to here. I assume you mean "show the last frame from a previous video in a playlist while a the next video is loading?" I can see how that may be a nice side effect, but it also feels a bit hacky. If I want my video player to nicely transition from one video to the next I have all the events at my disposal to monitor that and do the Right Thing.