Re: [Public WebGL] CORS and resource provider awareness

On 2012/10/31 17:27, Florian Bösch wrote:

Finish is an artificial synchronization primitive which can be substituted by any of the natural synchronization primitives (bufferData, texImage2D, etc.). It is possible to build code that won't work without explicit finish.
Where is it written that bufferData and texImage2D do synchronization?

Yes it is possible to build code that won't work without explicit finish. It is also possible to build code that won't work without the shader features being restricted by the CSS filters work. The question is which limitation is least objectionable?

Regards

    -Mark

Please note that, due to the integration of management operations following establishment of our new holding company, my e-mail address has changed to callow.mark<@>artspark<.>co<.>jp. I can receive messages at the old address for the rest of this year but please update your address book as soon as possible.